RO CAA Approvals
EURO AVIA® provides aeronautical consultancy to customers (individuals/companies) for the preparation and application of the necessary documentation to obtain the Approval for Buildings and Facilities (buildings, cranes, wind-turbines, wind masts, etc.) in Areas with Aeronautical Restrictions in the vicinity of airports, aerodromes, radars and other aeronautical facilities, issued by the Romanian Civil Aviation Authority – RO CAA Approval.
- TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION – RO CAA Approval requested by individuals or companies, for Buildings and Facilities in Areas with Aeronautical Restrictions of airports, aerodromes, radars, etc., all over the country.
- DEFINING the necessary conditions and requirements, based on technical documentations, to obtain the RO-CAA Approval for Buildings and Facilities in Areas with Aeronautical Restrictions, and the obligations assigned to the beneficiaries of this approval.
- SYNTHESIZING the relevant aeronautical aspects and providing useful guiding data to the authorities of local public administration, regarding:
- declaring areas with civil aeronautical restrictions and establishing suitable protection conditions for these areas;
- limitations and conditions of utilization of lands, buildings, facilities, activities, etc in areas with civil aeronautical restrictions, general criteria for identifying these objectives whose accomplishment requires the RO-CAA Approval.
- ESTABLISHING specialized technical elements, regarding:
- nature and content of civil aeronautical restrictions, general characteristics, conditions and requirements for these areas (areas that must be protected for aeronautical purposes);
- permission limits for extension and/or utilization of buildings, facilities, activities, lands, etc, in areas with civil aeronautical restrictions (limitations, restraints etc.).
- Consultancy for the preparation and application of the necessary documentation to obtain the RO CAA Approval for Buildings and Facilities in Areas with Aeronautical Restrictions (approval requested by The Certificate of Urbanism).
- AERONAUTICAL STUDIES, having as object the RO-CAA Approval for buildings/constructions, in compliance with Romanian Civil Aeronautical Regulations regarding the conditions for the authorization of technical documentation for objectives located in Areas with Aeronautical Restrictions (RACR – CADT).
- OBSTACLE ANALYSES in a designated area [AERONAUTICAL EXPOSITIONS], establishing constructive solutions, including Maximum Height for objectives requiring the RO-CAA Approval.
- Topographic STUDIES in WGS-84 System, in collaboration with a ROCAA authorized company.
- ARCHITECTURE THEMES - VOLUMETRIC ILLUSTRATION & TECHNICAL EXPOSITION, in collaboration with an authorized Architectural Office.