Aviation Technical Support
EURO AVIA® provides aviation technical assistance to airlines, private aircraft operators/owners, pilots and engineers, in a variety of aviation matters:
Specialized Aviation Studies, Analyses & Research
- Feasibility studies encompassing the economic, technical and logistical aspects of the project in question: comprehensive feasibility studies providing you with a detailed report that will support informed management decisions;
- Aviation research resources allowing technical and financial analyses;
- Aircraft technical analyses providing detailed reports and performance comparison studies;
- Aircraft modification studies and economic implication & opportunity assessment;
- Fleet analysis - Fleet renewal analyses, existing fleet analysis showing potential for modification and extended operational life, new aviation legislation analysis and studies showing economic impact on existing fleet and future fleet requirements;
- Current market analysis and competitor assessment;
- Residual value analysis providing clear projections of aircraft values at future return dates and lease end;
- Route analysis: analyses of proposed routes taking into account the technical aircraft related issues, current and future traffic and demographic data;
- Airport and Runway research and data, providing accurate information for proposed routes and operations including RTOW’s;
- AD and SB analysis including economic impact assessments and future markets implications and limitations;
Engineering & Maintenance
- Maintenance and engineering support arrangements;
- Access to the world engine specialists for overhaul;
- Aircraft spares - full access to the international spares suppliers;
- Aircraft appraisals covering current engineering and maintenance status: AD and SD compliance report, engine condition and LLP status, landing gear condition, life remaining records and log audits, CPCP and aging aircraft program status, SSID and major check status.
- Access to the aircraft insurance market and analysis of policy documents.
Aircraft operations and management
- Aircraft operational & management support;
- Full crewing.
- CAA enforcement proceedings;
- Airline start-ups and certifications;
- Aircraft purchases, sales and leases (Lease Contract analysis and negotiation services providing a clear explanation of potentially punitive clauses & commitments and return conditions; Purchase Contract analysis and negotiation services);
- Flight Crew License & Medical Certificate;
- Air Operators, Civil Aviation Administration and/or independent professional organizations.
Aviation Technical Expertise
- Specialized assistance services provided by our specialists with experience in CIVIL AVIATION, authorized by The Ministry of Justice - Legal Technical Expertise in Aircrafts, Aeronautics & AIR Transport.
- Tests, reports, examinations, on-the-spot investigations, reconstructions, case studies to courts of law and other jurisdictional authorities (Legal Technical Expertise) or to individuals & legal entities (Extra-Legal Technical Expertise).