Aircraft Acquisition Support
EURO AVIA® provides specialized advisory services, support and solutions to institutions, commercial operators, corporate flight departments and private owners/individuals for aircraft acquisitions.
Business Jet Aircrafts
Cessna Citation Family
The Citation Family is the worlds` most proven, most popular and most trusted fleet of business jets, perfectly suited to meet all of your needs. Paramount cabin luxury, simplicity of flight and outstanding performance are just a few of hereditary traits of the Citation family of midsize business jets, placing them among one of the top-selling business jets of all time.
Citation CJ1+ (Standard Seating Capacity: 7, Range: 2400 Km) Citation CJ2+ (Standard Seating Capacity: 8, Range: 2900 Km) Citation CJ3 (Standard Seating Capacity: 7, Range: 3400 Km) Citation CJ4 (Standard Seating Capacity: 8, Range: 3700 Km) Citation Mustang (Standard Seating Capacity: 5, Range: 2100 Km) Citation X (Standard Seating Capacity: 9, Range: 5600 Km) Citation Encore+ (Standard Seating Capacity: 8, Range: 3200 Km) Citation XLS+ (Standard Seating Capacity: 9, Range: 3400 Km) Citation Sovereign (Standard Seating Capacity: 9, Range: 5200 Km)
High performance, extraordinary comfort and unmatched efficiency make the Dassault Falcon Business Jets ideal for companies seeking the competitive edge. From its quiet, spacious cabins to its advanced, innovative easy flight deck, the Falcon Business Airplanes redefine value.
Falcon 7X (Range 11000 Km, Standard Capacity: up to 14 passengers Falcon 900LX (Range 8800 Km, Capacity: up to 12 passengers) Falcon 900DX (Range 7500 km, Capacity: up to 8 passengers) Falcon 900EX (Range 8300 km, Capacity: up to 8 passengers) Falcon 2000DX (Range 6000 Km, Capacity: up to 19 passengers) Falcon 2000LX (Range 7400 km, Capacity: up to 19 passengers)
The Embraer Legacy series is one of the premier series of executive jet that Embraer offers its customers. This series offers comfort, convenience and style coupled with the best engineering for a luxury plane that is second to none.
Embraer Legacy 450 (Range: 4200 Km, standard capacity up to 8 pax) Embraer Legacy 500 (Range: 5000 Km, standard capacity up to 12 pax) Embraer Legacy 600 (Range: 6000 Km, standard capacity up to 13 pax)
- luxury styling;
- the interior cabin (six feet in height): spacious with plenty of room for standing, sitting and moving about while in flight;
- spacious seats which either sit up, recline or can be laid flat to make a bed for long flights;
- spacious restrooms where one can change clothes and have extra storage space;
- the galley: spacious enough for easy use, but small enough that it doesn`t take up room within the plane;
- the "clean sheet" design of the planes uses the most lightweight materials and engineering to make the plane stronger and aerodynamic in flight;
- the fly-by-wire technology used in the plane reduces the effects of air turbulence, making for a smoother flight for all passengers;
- environmentally friendly, being able to land with plenty of fuel reserve.
Fractional Owner Program
Within business aviation, Fractional Ownership represents a new and innovative way of operating a business aircraft with the possibility for one of the most efficient way to travel which offers the possibility to enjoy all the convenience, access and time advantages of owning a jet aircraft but at a fraction of the cost.
The Program targets a customer segment that makes frequent use of air charter operation, but cannot justify the cost of acquiring and operating an own aircraft: corporations or individuals with moderate flying needs (between 50 and 400 hours/year). You buy into a portion of a business aircraft and acquire an aircraft in co-ownership with a number of other share owners for a five-year term. Each owner is entitled to a fixed number of flying hours, based on their interest in the aircraft, paying only for the actual flying time they use. Availability is guaranteed (whenever your own aircraft is not available, a comparable one at no additional cost to the share owner will be provided to you). Advantages:
- You need significantly lower initial capital investment and reduced running costs;
- You purchase the fractional interest that you need starting at 50 hours/year – based on a five-year agreement;
- You maintain control by deciding when and where to fly in order to meet your individual business or personal objectives;
- You avoid aircraft management responsibilities: no day-to-day scheduling issues, maintenance worries, payroll responsibilities, unproductive downtime, or unexpected costs;
- You pay no ferrying charges or responsibilities, you are only charged for the hours you fly;
- You have access to multiple aircraft at the same time depending on your level of commitment;
- You enjoy a guaranteed buy-back agreement ensuring that your aircraft is a liquid asset.
The helicopter today is considered to be the most rapidly developing means of transportation in the world. It has an ability to carry passengers and cargo, even to the hardest-to-reach places, at a fraction of the time required for the other means of transportation, which makes it the most attractive solution for every kind of transportation need. It can be used for a wide range of services according to the customers` personal, business and corporate needs such as business/private charter flights, airport or hotel transfers, aerial photography and filming, aerial sightseeing and survey, special services (MedEvac – medical & emergency evacuation, aerial hunting, valuable goods transportation), etc. Among the most modern and cost-effective helicopter models available on the market, we promote:
BELL 206B3/206L4206B-3 JETRANGER III Highlights:
- the most popular turbine helicopter ever built;
- the most reliable, survivable, supportable, mission capable helicopter for the money;
- easy to own and operate with a robust cabin structure;
- lowest operating costs in class;
- best safety record in its class;
- best auto-rotational characteristics of any helicopter flying today;
- collective mounted throttle, rupture resistant fuel cells and shoulder harnesses as standard equipment;
- a better value than any other light turbine helicopter.
- a remarkable combination of power, room and range;
- innovative doors (wide opening) and a spacious flexible cabin, ideal for corporate, EMT, cargo hauling, utility or law enforcement missions;
- a simple high inertia two-bladed rotor system for superior safety and excellent auto-rotation characteristics;
- an overall best value - this simple and durable design incorporates a powerful and reliable 650 horsepower engine which makes the 206L-4 the best 7-place light helicopter available for the money;
- inside and out, the LongRanger IV represents leading edge design;
- whether you are a CEO who wants to get business done in the air, or an EMT who wants to save lives, the LongRangerIV can help you succeed;
- a high visibility cockpit and a high performance;
- RollsRoyce engine with power to spare, even in hot weather.
EUROCOPTER EC-135 P2I/T2I
- it combines Eurocopters latest Technologies: advanced cockpit design, modern avionics, fenestron anti-torque-device and all-composite bearingless main rotor system;
- operational worldwide, offering by its unique features outstanding maneuverability as well as an exceptionally smooth and quiet ride;
- a very powerful lightweight twin-engine multi-purpose helicopter - each engine featuring a Full Authority Digital Electronic Control (FADEC) system for the state-of-the-art power management, the FADEC system providing optimized performance, safety and fuel efficiency;
- the quietest helicopter in its class by its optimized main rotor blades with advanced tip geometry in combination with a fenestron with unequal blade spacing;
- the built-in anti-resonance isolation system (ARIS) filters rotor-induced vibrations and thus enhances flying comfort to a maximum;
- its extremely simple rotor system contributes to highest safety standards and, at the same time, reduces maintenance to a minimum;
- the rotor system together with high TBO gearbox and airframe components grant for high in-service-time of the helicopter;
- it can be equipped with either Arrius 2B2 or Pratt & Whitney PW206B2 power plants - powerful and reliable engines in combination with the lifting system which provide outstanding performance and vital power reserves.
We have an experienced and well trained team with in-depth knowledge of the market, who can suggest, locate and provide the aircraft that best covers your needs. Furthermore, we can also provide management and operation services and support for commercial and private aircrafts.